eMail LvdW
eMail AvB

Fort des Capucins

One of many French remains for the protection of the Rade de Brest. Built in 1849. Started with 24 and 32 cm guns. In 1906 equipped with 10 cm "modern" rapid fire naval guns.

In the rock are many rooms for personnel and ammunition. At the seaside lie several open and natural protected casemates.