eMail LvdW
eMail AvB

Bataillon Gefechtsstand

The battailon headquarters was ready for use in the end of the summer of 1943. The manor house "Oleartsduyn" was in use by the commanding officer of the isle and the Volga Tatar troups from 1943. Besides these St Bauten a lot of smaller buildings were made for support, comfort and nearby defence. All the bunkers lie on several private properties and are closed to the public.
Henk Adriaanse managed to get all the permissions in 2010.

The only tobruk in this headquarters.