The German name for this Stützpunkt was 'Grenzwacht'. This was the name of a small town near the (East-Prussian) border. Until 1938 it was called Sawadden. After the war it got the name Zawady-Tworki. The actual Stützpunkt lies between Katarzynowo and Zawady. A small train ran from Lyck (Ełk) to Grenzwacht along the bunkers. All the bunkers are blown but highly interesting is the 113d.
The narrow track for the train.