Raczki (German name Ratzki) is the last place of the Grenzstellung along the Rospuda river. We found 2 x 111b and 2 x 105d. There must be a third 105d but we didn't found it. The two Regelbauten 111b are both in good shape. The one in town is private property. One 105d lies completely covered while the other one can be visited freely. Several small Gruppenunterstände can be found through the village.
Left in an open field; a gravestone from 1810.